Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Top 10 Kick-Ass Girl Songs


10. Sarah McLaughlin -- Building A Mystery
On the list just for the line, "You're a beautiful f*cked up man." Yeah, I feel that.

9. Fiona Apple -- Criminal
Just kicks ass. So what if she was 12 years old when she wrote it.

8. Dixie Chicks -- Goodbye, Earl
Look out for the Dixie Chicks, man. Don't cross 'em. Especially you, Jason Lee.

7. Tina Turner -- anything
Tina Turner will kick your ass by accident. Any song.

6. Jewel -- Carnivore
Less known, but packs a graphic punch. "I'll never trust my pink fleshy heart to a caaarr-nivoooooore." Yeah.

5. Carrie Underwood -- Before He Cheats
Man, these country girls...don't mess with them. They'll key your car and stuff you in the trunk.

4. Rilo Kiley -- Does He Love You
I've never felt sorry for the other woman before . It's all your fault, you man!

3. Evanescence -- When You're Sober
I listen to this song just to hear the anger in her voice.

2. No Doubt -- Just A Girl
That's my kind of sarcasm.

1. Alanis Morrisette -- You Oughta Know
I listen to this song for two weeks straight during my freshman year in college. You know, during my strike against men.

What did I miss?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You missed "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks.